"The role of shaping the modern world that is being played by engineers can hardly be exaggerated. Hence the ultimate aim of our institute is to promote a multifaceted development of the students. Then only they would be competent enough to fulfill the ensuing demand of the society.
The other aim of our institute is to play a protective role in the fulfillment of aims by imparting relevant theoetical and practical knowledge and adequate facilities in research and development."
I would like to introduce you to one of the best educational institutions, Jagadambha College of Engineering & Technology , imparting quality education to the young people of the region & around. The campus of the College is sprawled over an area of about 11 acres. We have tried our best to develop an excellent reputation for high quality teaching, providing learning opportunities & Supervisory Management. We can offer excellent teaching standards and student achievements.
I think this college has been doing its level best to come up to the expectation of its students, parents as well as well-wishers. I am more than confident that the college is able to embrace a team of finest faculty and other necessary physical facilities that are needed for the teaching/learning process so that students and value each student as a unique individual by supporting personal standards.
As secretary, I would like to wish 'Best of Luck' to the new-comers, and the entire faculty for their noble attempt and hard work towards making this college a center for excellence. I am confident that you will be pleased with the overall quality of faculty and teaching methods, together with the physical facilities of the college.
About Secretary Sir
Dr. Shittal A. Watile
Shinde Plot, Infront of Z. P. Office
Yavatmal – 445001
Maharashtra state, India.
Acting as a Secretary, for one of the esteemed institution, “Jagadambha College of Engineering and Technology”, Yavatmal, where I am utilizing my excellent administrative skills, Management skills and organizational abilities which are helpful to contribute to the development of the organization with impressive performance.
- 10+ years of experience as a secretary with proven track record of successfully managed projects and meeting deadlines systematically.
- Providing full secretarial support to various engineering departments of more than 200 employees by utilizing superior organizational and planning skills.
- Responsible for implement work processes to develop efficiency, manage organized events and functions and deal with challenges at all levels.
- Responsible to resolve problems by problem- solving and decision making tactics.
Certification & Awards
- “Eminent Researcher” award, in the field of Science, in International Conference on Science, Engineering & Technology, held at Birla Institute of Technology, Dubai on 22nd November 2015.
- Fellow of International society of Science & Technology, Mumbai
- Fellow of Action for Sustainable, Efficacius Development and Awareness (ASEA), Rishikesh, India.
- Guest of Honor at 1st International Congress on Science & Engineering for Society, Bangkok.
- Guest of Honor at 2nd International Congress on Science & Engineering for Society, Srilanka.
- Guest of Honor at National Conference on Recent Trends in Life Sciences, Material Sciences and Home Sciences.
- Honored at Baseball Championship – 2016, Maharashtra Baseball Association and Yavatmal District Baseball association.
- Patron, 1st International Conference on Science, Engineering & Technolgy, Birla Institute of Technology, UAE. Dubai. 22nd – 24th November 2015.
- BERG Education Award, Singapore – 2014
- INDO Global Engineering Education Excellence Award – 2015
- National Education Excellence Award – 2014
Professional ExperienceSecretary, Jagadambha College of Engineering & Technology, Yavatmal.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Principal / Director and faculties of the institute and managing other tasks as per the requirement for the progress of the Institute.
- Responsible for attending meeting with the management of Jagadmbha Bahu-Uddeshiya Gramin Vikas Sanstha, Yavatmal and assisting in creating new policies and plans to the institute’s objectives.
- Responsible to preserve relationship with Engineering Students, institute’s director, Faculties, Staff and board of Directors of the sanshta to understand and fulfill their requirements.
- Responsible in handling and motivating more than 200 employees in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing and summarizing information to JBGVS as required.
- Manage the annual budget and create road map for the utilization of it.
Keys and Strengths
- Outstanding Managementl skills.
- Good presentation and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and good motivator.
- M.Sc. (Botony)
Date of Birth:
November, 3rd , 1975.
English, Hindi, Marathi.
Shri shittal Watile